Friday, June 28, 2013

Diana F+




One of my favorite things to do is taking photos with my Diana camera. In regards to photography, it's relatively cheap and easy to use and process. There's only four options for aperture settings, three options for focus, and little options after that. What you do with this minimalist camera after that is up to the imagination! Rolls can be hit or miss, but overall it's been one of the best investments I've made.

While the Diana can be used with the typical 35mm (as seen with the photo with sprocket holes), I tend to stick with the medium format 120mm. I've played with a lot of different film options, including black and white, color negative, and slide film. I find that slide film, although the most expensive, is the most fun. The two photos surrounding this text were cross-processed with slide film, and I consider them to be some of my best.






No comments:

Post a Comment